- Colour paper and cellophane in blue
- Blue tag
- Tripod (from NMIT)
- Work space, white wall
* I have all the materials, cost around $10.
- 15 second Stop-motion animation created in Adobe Photoshop.
- I want to represent the creative process of generation of ideas. Where a problem is resolved through thinking creatively and in a colourful manner, concluded by the promotion of Creative Studies NMIT.
- It shows the main character (in this case me) in the middle of a grey cloudy sky with a paper storm over it, feeling grumpy and sad. Then, an idea sparks to dissipate the storm; shooting colours that will fusion into the clue words : Think, Imaging, Create, Creative Studies NMIT.