The tone I would like to create with my copywriting is simple, wholesome, slow and warm. A few ideas for taglines include:
- Conscious homewares for a slower life
- Ethical homewares for conscious living
- Simple living made beautiful
- Home is where the heart is
- Waxed with love Hand made for dinner the heart of your home
- simple living made beautiful
I was thinking for the wax wraps I could include an ingredient list since is it so pure to emphasise the goodness of it:
- Ingredients: NZ Beeswax. Simple.
- Ingredients: Pure Organic Cotton. Simple.
- Ingredients: Flax from Linen. Simple.
Perhaps “handcrafted locally with love” on the tag?
I am not sure if I have achieved the perfect tone for my copywriting. I want it really simple and warm. Like come in and feel at home. I think I need to keep practicing my copywriting skills – this is not my forte.