AAD511 Communications Lab

Presentation Summary

For my presentation, I looked at a range of ways to promote MF DOOM. After researching Middle 8, I found starting a YouTube channel, Facebook page, and Instagram account. This would be effective in growing a fanbase as all these platforms allow the chance for viewers to interact with each other. I also looked at creating a website where people could receive updates and post fan art. Merchandise was also important as a lot of DOOM’s fans collect vinyl and selling unique items is another way to get people interested. Finally, I looked at using Spotify to create a public playlist to showcase some of DOOMs best music. Spotify is popular streaming platform with a lot of followers and creating a playlist would help promote DOOM to music lovers. I feel like artists like DOOM don’t come around often and it’s important for people to learn about him while he’s rapping.

00
×