Global Soap Analysis

Global Soap is a local soap making shop here in Nelson, NZ. They specialise in natural, hand-made, small batch soaps and sell a range of other goodies, too, such as lip balms, beeswax wrap kits, bath bombs and more. Most of their soaps also come without packaging.

I assume their target market is anyone who likes fun, natural soap products.

I think the new identity should convey that they are a small, family run, friendly and playful business that sells natural soap. I want the atmosphere of the new identity to be playful and lively, with some sophistication. The identity would be visible on their website and shop, and anywhere they advertise.

A couple of Global Soap’s potential competition are the likes of Ethique and Fair + Square.

FAIR + SQUARE SOAPERY – PLAIN JANE UNSCENTED MULTIPURPOSE WASH FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Fair + Square
Ethique matcha lime lemongrass bodywash
Ethique

I definitely prefer Fair + Square’s identity but I don’t think it’s right for Global Soap. I could take elements of each identity to inspire Global Soap’s.

Bibliography

00
×