About me

My name is Logan Cameron. an aspiring artist currently residing in Nelson, New Zealand, studying a Bachelor of Arts and Media. I was previously working as a sign writer in a little town named Ashburton before deciding to pursue a future in art. I lived in Ashvegas with my mum and little jack russell who i miss constantly.

I am a predominantly a digital artist specialising in graphic design, photography and digital illustrations. I was inspired and influenced by a range of illustrators and artists, the incredible Sam Spratt, Marvel’s Ryan Meinerding, Roy Lichtenstein and others. The aesthetic i am most drawn to is Pop culture. Logic is also one of my biggest influences as i have been listening to his music for years in which he always encourages his fans to follow their dreams and peruse their passion, Logic is also a main client of Sam Spratt. In the future i plan to explore a freelance career in multimedia design and illustration whilst traveling overseas and working with big clients on expansive projects

×