I have had many forms of Inspiration to come up with the idea for my character.
- Skyrim could be seen as one of my main influences with the Flamer creatures found in caves. The posture bald elf head are clearly reflected in my original sketches.
2. Another big inspiration for the character was the creature it was based on, the Kea which can be seen in my characters beak-like nose, black eyes and the yellow ring around them. the color of the wings is also seen in the cape that my character wears
3. The skin texture for my character was inspired by mossy rocks found in alpine areas
4. The NZ alpine environment was also an inspiration for the aesthetic of my character and enviroment.
5. This art by user JonHodgson on deviantart, this particular artwork inspired the look I wanted to use for my character
6. This art by Ted Beargeon this example of his artwork was inspiration for the general proportions of my characters face
HJ. (2015, July 18). Mt Richardson – 8 February 2014. Retrieved from https://backcountry-bibles.blogspot.com/2015/07/mt-richardson-8-february-2014.html
Kea – New Zealand Wildlife NZ NZL Stock Image – Image of colors, nobody: 37944631. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-kea-new-zealand-wildlife-nz-nzl-mountain-parrot-nestor-notabilis-fly-motion-fiordland-image37944631
JonHodgson – Professional, Digital Artist. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.deviantart.com/jonhodgson
Trolls, Goblins, Gnomes and a Pixy…. for sale on Etsy! (n.d.). Retrieved from https://marcpotts.blogspot.com/2012/06/trolls-goblins-gnomes-and-pixy-for-sale.html?m=1
SketchBook Blog. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://blogs.autodesk.com/sketchbookpro/
all non referenced images were personally photographed by me
Sarah Wallace. (n.d.). Untitled Personal Photograph [Photograph].