I started with a basic outline for my animation.
In this outline I ended up changing out the Rig as the Merry rig’s knee joints would glitch out if the feet were moved . I ended up using a rig called Lou wjich was rigged with the advanced skeleton rigging plugin
my animation plan was rather simple as most of my animation was based on a pre-existing source material otherwise I would have filmed myself or a friend as a reference.
I started by getting a rough animation sorted based on the reference footage
I tend to focus on details a bit too much when blocking which is something I’d like to get better at in future.
I then worked on refining and rendering, I wanted to use higher render settings to have less grain but the render time was going to be too long for this project. otherwise I like the lights.
I also think that at points the animation is stiff in parts and I think with practice this could be something I get better at.
My biggest problem was with joints rotating the wrong way between keyframes but I used the graph editor to adjust the curves to offset this.